Des Cultures Wind Farm Construction
The Des Cultures Wind Energy Project team is pleased to announce that construction of the Des Cultures Wind Farm has resumed on April 12.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team:
1-844-668-6818 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Week of May 10, 2020
- Completion of the work space around turbines T4, T5 and T6 (grading and bedding).
- Completion of access road to T6.
- Footing of the substation’s control building.
- Delivery and installation of the substation’s control building.
Week of May 17, 2021
- Completion of the access road to T4.
- Excavation, cable installation and backfill of the collector system between T4 and T5.
- Work on the entrance of the access road to T1.
- Installation of the H-frame at the met mast.
Wind turbine numbers and infrastructure siting are shown on the project map below.